Halloween oven-baked American donuts
Halloween is at the door! Do you already know which desserts will conjure up a festive atmosphere this year?
In Nature’s Finest kitchen, togeter with Eva Sušin, we’ve prepared special ideas for 4 Halloween recipes, which you can enjoy without a guilty conscience.
You’ll be impressed by the first one! American Halloween gluten-free oven-baked donuts with dark chocolate and Halloween crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and coat the donut models with coconut oil.
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt and soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the agave syrup, puree, water and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix quickly, just enough for the mass to combine.
- Fill the donut models to about 3/4 full. From this mixture you can get 6 donuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes (check with a toothpick).
- Take the donuts out of the oven and leave them in the models for another 15-20 minutes to cool down a bit. Then carefully remove them from the models and wait for them to cool completely.
- Drizzle the donuts with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sugar crumbs.
- These donuts can be stored in a tightly closed container at room temperature for up to 1 month. You can also freeze and thaw them when needed.
- A great version of these donuts are the “Linzer eyes”. Spread Nature’s Finest apricot jam on one donut and place another one on top.
- Coconut oil will give some shine to the donuts, but you can also skip it.
- For the vegan version, use vegan butter.
- You can also partially or completely replace tapioca flour with konjac flour or edible starch.
Cocoa powder Bio
Raw and organically produced cocoa powder
- Organically produced
- Source of magnesium
- Source of iron
- Source of zinc
- Premium quality
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte*
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins