10 symptoms of coeliac disease (gluten allergy)
Celiac disease or gluten enteropathy is a genetic disease of the small intestine that is incurable and can affect people of all ages. Symptoms of a gluten allergy are pain and discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract, chronic constipation and diarrhea, fatigue … People who are gluten sensitive often lack vitamins, which makes it harder for food to absorb in the small intestine.
Gluten is a protein found in wheat and similar foods, including barley and rye. It can also be found in cosmetic products. Gluten consists of two water-insoluble proteins: gliadin and glutenin.
Gluten and related diseases
Scientists have linked gluten to more than 55 diseases. It is estimated that 99% of people who do not tolerate gluten are never diagnosed. The number of people with various food allergies is growing every year. Take a look at the following symptoms and make sure you are not one of them!
Symptoms of coeliac disease
- Digestive problems, bloating, flatulence, diarrhea and even constipation.
- Pilar keratosis caused by a lack of fatty acids and vitamins. Due to damage to the intestines caused bygluten, the body digests fats less well.
- Fatigue after eating a meal containing gluten.
- Any of the autoimmune diseases such as psoriasis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Neurological symptoms such as dizziness or poor balance.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Diagnosed with chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia, which means your doctor can’t find the cause of your fatigue or pain.
- Inflammation, swelling and joint pain.
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression, irritability ..
If you are still unsure whether you are gluten sensitive, we recommend you eliminate foods containing it from your diet for at least two to three weeks. If your start to feel better, this is definitely the reason for your problems. However, you need to know that gluten is a very large protein, and it can take months or even years to be completely eliminated from your body.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte*
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins