1. General information
The Operator undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of the users of the online store. The collected personal data will be used by the Operator exclusively for providing services that the Operator offers. The Operator respects the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of the users of the online store, and will do everything necessary to protect them from any violations and abuses. Users personal data is one of the areas to which the Operator pays extreme care and attention, and is aware of the sensitive nature of this area.
2. Use of personal data
For the purposes of providing the services that are offered, the Operator collects, manages, processes and stores the following user data:
- name and last name
- delivery addresses
- company name or name of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity)
- tax number of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity)
- e-mail address (username)
- password in encrypted form
- contact phone number
- country of residence
- other data that the user provides voluntarily in the forms of the online store
- other data that the user adds voluntarily in his/her profile afterwards.
The Operator does not collect or process user’s personal data, except when the user allows it or agree to it, i.e., when ordering products or services, by subscribing to receive an e-magazine, participating in price games etc., or when there is a legal basis for the collection of personal data or the Operator has a legitimate interest in processing the data.
The Operator is not responsible for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the data entered by users.
By registering and / or placing an order on the website, you expressly agree that the Operator, except for the purpose of negotiating a contract or fulfilling the contract – an order (as defined in Article 10 of the current Personal Data Protection Act), also can use your personal data (name, last name, home address, e-mail address and any other information you provided to the Operator for the purpose of fulfilling the contract – orders which are voluntarily provided by the buyer) for the purposes of direct marketing through all advertising channels used by the Operator (notifications by phone, SMS, printed media, unaddressed and addressed mail, e-mail, etc.) and for the purposes of direct marketing-related statistical and market analysis, marketing profiling and segmentation.
In this way, we will make sure that you are properly informed about our current offers at all times, and at the same time you will be informed only about the product offers that best suit your wishes.
As a customer, you must also explicitly give your consent to the implementation of direct marketing via e-mail when registering and / or placing an order on the website marked as “I agree that Nutrisslim d.o.o. may use the entered contact details for the purposes of informing about special offers, news and promotional coupons ”. Otherwise, the buyer will not take part in the direct marketing via e-mail, nor will he be properly informed about the Operator’s online promotions.
Consent to the processing of personal data (given either online or through another sales channel) can be revoked at any time, free of charge, by email to [email protected] and your consent can be revoked for some direct marketing purposes or for individual advertising channels (e.g. only to send offers via SMS), or for all advertising channels.
At the same time, you can revoke the consent for direct marketing via e-mail:
- by sending a return e-mail as an answer to the e-mail received by the Operator each time direct marketing is used, and/or
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the promotional email.
You will be properly notified of the possibility to revoke your consent for direct marketing with every received e-mail.
The Operator will respect your request for cancellation and within 15 days will withdraw the consent for direct marketing through the respective or all advertising channels, and will notify you, in writing or in another agreed manner, within the next five days. All of that is free of charge. The Operator guarantees you all other rights in accordance with the applicable legislation, which is defined below.
The Seller, as an Operator, will process and protect all obtained personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation currently in force:
- Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/07) and
- Electronic Communications Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 109/12, 110/13, 40/14, 54/14 and 81/15)
and in accordance with any internal acts adopted on the basis of the relevant legislation.
3. Cookies and IP addresses
Each time using the online store the Operator, for identification, monitoring the shopping cart and ensuring traceability, assigns a cookie to the user, which is stored in the server’s memory only for the duration of the visit in the online store, and is deleted after one hour of inactivity. The Operator may also store some persistent cookies on the user’s personal computer, such as user’s identification number in encrypted form for identification on the next visit to the online store or rating of products, by which the user knowns which products have already been rated, or Google Analytics external cookies, which are used to analyze website visits. The Operator may use this data, in an anonymized form, for the purposes of statistical analysis. For the purposes of ensuring online security, the Operator also collects IP addresses from which users access the online store.
4. Confidentiality, Data Protection & Privacy Statement
In accordance with the regulation, which governates the protection of personal data, the Operator is obliged to protect online store user’s personal data. Under no circumstances will the Operator provide personal data or other user data, without the express permission of the user, to a third party, and will not allow a third party to inspect personal or other data, unless required by the state authorities, if such an obligation is laid down in the law, or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before courts or other state authorities, and to protect and pursue the legitimate interests of the Operator.
All personal and other, data that the user will provide when logging in to the online store, as well as when purchasing products, including the content of orders, will be protected in accordance with the regulations governing personal data protection. The Operator will not use this data for any purpose that would harm the user, or any other person involved. The Operator will use user’s data for notifying the user about the ordered products and for sending promotional e-mails and SMS regarding the business of the online store www.nutrisslim.uk. All users can unsubscribe from all promotional notifications. The Operator may use the data in anonymized summary form for the purposes of statistical analysis. The confidentiality of user’s personal and other data will not be violated in any form.
The Operator will keep user’s personal data in the personal data file, only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal data is obtained.
The Operator will entrust the Delivery Service (GLS) with only the necessary information for the delivery of products purchased in the online store.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the Operator regulates the personal data protection by the Rules on Personal Data Protection. All full-time or part-time employees of the Operator, who have access to personal and other user data, are aware of the duty to protect personal and other data, and are obliged to comply with these rules for protecting the confidentiality of personal data and privacy of the online store users. The duty to protect personal and other data is valid indefinitely, even after the termination of the relationship with the Operator.
6. Right to information
You have the right to non-chargeable information about your personal data available to us, as well as the right to delete this data. If you have any questions regarding the deletion, processing or use of your data, please contact us on: [email protected] or send us a request by mail.
Order status notifications: We reserve the right to inform you, at the provided telephone number via SMS, when your order has been delivered and the items have not been picked up for 3 to 5 days. If the items have not been picked up for more than 5 days, we reserve the right to call the provided telephone number as a reminder to pick up the items.
Notifications: After signing up for notifications, your name, telephone number and your e-mail address, with your permission are used for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the notifications. You can sign up for receiving notifications, only when the particular field is selected, which allows you to subscribe.
In the case of using e-mail address on Facebook or use the form on the first page of www.nutrisslim.uk, through which you get discount coupons for your order, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of informing you about the special benefits and promotions of the online store www.nutrisslim.uk. You can unsubscribe from the notification database, at any time, by sending an e-mail to: [email protected] or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the promotional e-mails.
You can unsubscribe from occasional promotional SMS at any time. Send an SMS with the text NUTRISSLIM STOP on 031480333 and we will remove your phone number from the SMS recipient database.
I have the right to require from Nutrisslim d.o.o., as an Operator of personal data, at any time:
Access to personal data and the following information:
- Access to personal data and the following information:
- purpose for obtaining data
- the type of personal data, that have been or will be disclosed, and users or categories of users, in particular users from third countries or international organizations, to whom the personal data will be disclosed
- estimated retention period of personal data, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
- if automated decision making and profiling concept is or will be used
- reasons, significance and consequences of such processing for the individual
- one (free of charge) copy of personal data in a form that I determine myself (if the request is made by electronic means of communication, and I do not request otherwise, a copy is provided in electronic form). For additional copies, that I may request, the Operator may charge a reasonable fee, considering the cost
- correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Restriction to process personal data when:
- I dispute the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows the Operator to verify the accuracy of personal data
- the processing is illegal, but I oppose the deletion of personal data and instead demand restrictions on their use
- the Operator no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but I need them to enforce or defend legal claims
- deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the pre-conditions, laid down in Article 17 of General Data Protection Regulation, are satisfied, and especially in the event that I revoke this consent to the processing of personal data
- printout of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, with the right to pass this data on to another operator, without being hindered by the original operator
- termination of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- I am not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning me or similarly significantly affect me, if the pre-conditions laid down in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if I consider that the processing of my personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation.
I am aware that all of the above requirements, regarding the exercise of personal data rights, are addressed in writing to the Operator, to the e-mail address [email protected].
I am aware that, for the purpose of reliable identification in event of exercising personal data rights, the controller may request additional information from me, and the procedure may only be refused if it is proven that they cannot identify me reliably.
I am aware that the operator must respond to my request, with which I exercise my personal data rights in relation to the above data, without undue delay, and at the latest within one month of receiving the request.
7. Discounts, promotional codes, the fortune wheel
Discounts can not be combined! If the products on the website are already on sale or any discount is already used, additional discounts do not apply.
8. Additional clarification