Nature’s Finest is a Slovenian brand known to be a trendsetter when it comes to dietary supplements and foods. We are an organic Slovenian company in all aspects. Our products contain only carefully chosen top-notch ingredients obtained globally. In ten years, we managed to successfully launch more than 200 products. We offer our products in more than 35 countries around the world and can proudly say that our products are already used by more than a million regular customers.
10 years of the best nature has to offer for detox
Did you know that mind detox can be just as beneficial as body detox? Your mind and body are connected after all. For example, when you are having a difficult day you probably feel the effects of stress on your body and vice versa. Diet, sleep and other daily habits affect our mental and physical health. If you decided to stay a detoxifying diet that will allow your body a fresh start, give your mind the same amount of care.
Our body and mind are constantly processing food, beverage, thoughts and feelings so we can easily begin to feel overwhelmed. When we feel like we need to take a step back we can heal ourselves by taking a break, doing some self-care and relaxing.
Let Nature’s Finest products become your daily choice!
Over time, minor changes can have a major impact on your health and quality of life. Remember to start with small steps – and the consistency of these is enough. Once you master them, you can always start with more challenging changes.
Have you heard of a digital detox? It has many advantages. Although only for a short time, having device-free time can be very refreshing.
Start small – leave your phone at home while you are enjoying time outside or even try turning your devices off for the whole day.
Some other device-free activities you might want to try:
- take a yoga class in your neighbourhood
- go for a walk in the park, find a quiet place and try different meditation techniques
- a technology-free day – TV, computer, mobile phone and other devices should be turned off
- stretch your body with different exercises
draw yourself a bath and leave your phone in the other room while you relax
Another way is a contract shower recommended by some doctors to increase circulation and energy.
Contrast showering is basically ‘therapeutic contrasting’ – the act of quickly changing body temperature from hot to cold and back again.
Would you like to try that at home? Try by making your shower water as hot as possible. It should be fairly hot but be careful not to burn yourself. Then make it cold for one minute and then hot again. After two or three minutes, make it as cold as you can handle. It will be uncomfortable, but try doing it two to three times.
Try clearing your mind.
During your detox try to free yourself from the past that still haunts you. Start with a personal ritual like writing a letter to pour out your feelings or buy a diary and write your feelings, regrets and worries in regularly.
Cleanse your body.
When detoxing don’t forget to focus on your diet and make sure to stay hydrated.
- drink enough water
- when it’s cold outside try the DETOX tea with ginger, camomile and lemongrass
- if you’re a regular coffee drinker, try switching it for green Matcha tea
Our liver plays an important role in detoxifying the body.
They act as filters, and all filters need cleaning! Are you tired for no reason or lack energy and concentration? Do you have irregular digestion and sweat excessively?
The research shows that every 3rd Briton suffers from fatty liver.
Mainly due to poor eating habits and fast lifestyle, as well as the consumption of carbonated beverages and alcohol, smoking and other factors… The liver becomes very stressed and is overloaded at the age of 27…
If you often feel stressed and eat processed foods (occasionally also drink alcohol), you probably have an overloaded and fatty liver.
Detoxify, restore and strengthen your liver. Make Nature’s Finest products a part of your daily routine!
Which 3 most common symptoms clearly indicate a malfunctioning liver?
- Bloating, tense abdomen and an accumulation of fluid in the body may indicate overly fatty liver.
- Liver dysfunction also manifests in exhaustion, which affects concentration and insomnia.
- The liver also maintains a constant body temperature. When the liver is weakened (fattened), this balance is disturbed, which results in excessive sweating, and occasional chills.
- In addition to itchy and reddened skin, under the epidermis there are also so-called spider veins .
The bundle includes the LIVER CLEANSE drink, the DETOX drink and a detox meal plan. Both blends include carefully selected herbs that help with digestion, general well-being, reduce the size of your belly and boost your immune system. This is the best combination for getting rid of liver issues.
How and why does it work?
LIVER CLEANSE – formula contains 5 carefully selected herbs.
- Milk thistle is a herb known for its detoxifying effects and is essential in the fight against liver fat. It effectively cleanses the body and supports healthy digestion, so it is an excellent anti-constipation agent.
- Artichokes are great for preventing fatty liver. They have the ability to cleanse and detoxify the liver. In addition, they help you lose weight and promote regular digestion.
- Turmeric is a yellow spice, which is known as one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs. It acts as a powerful antioxidant and supports the immune system, nervous system, maintains the health of joints, lungs, heart and liver.
- Ginger is one of the oldest spices and is used in cooking and medicine. It supports the immune system, helps the body’s natural defences and helps increase vitality and energy.
- Cinnamon known for its fragrant aroma, acts as an antioxidant, supports digestion, helps maintain healthy blood glucose and lipid levels and contributes to a more energy.
- Wheatgrass is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
- Barley grass is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. It’s antioxidants and protects cell from damage.
- Chlorella increases vitality and rises energy levels.
- Spirulina is extremely rich in protein as it contains between 60 and 70%.
- Lucuma– is a delicious super-fruit used as a healthy and natural sweetener.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins