- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 TBS. of coconut flour
- 2 TBS. of ground flax seed
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 2 TBS. of coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of stevia
- 2 big eggs
- 1/2 cup of Goji berries soaked in 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- In a large bowl mix the almond flour, coconut flour, flax seed flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the eggs, coconut sugar and stevia with a hand mixer.
- Add the goji berries and chocolate pieces.
Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8 baking tin (5 cm thick).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180° C.
- Cut into pieces and serve.