Vegan pumpkin bread – recipe
Have you ever tried pumpkin bread?
These days we simply have to include pumpkin in our dishes as they will brighten up our autumn menus.
This pumpkin bread recipe makes for a loaf of soft, sweet and satisfying bread. Its fluffy texture makes it so good it melts in your mouth. It is also super convenient because we can add different fillings to make it savoury or sweet and therefore cater to all taste buds. Pumpkin bread can be made in advance and brought to work, school or on the road.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Peel your pumpkin, slice it into cubes and boil until soft. Then drain (save some cooking water) and put into your food processor together with the dates. You’ll be left with a thick pumpkin puree.
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour, oats, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, cranberries and pumpkin spice. Then add the wet ingredients – pumpkin puree, olive oil and almond milk.
- Mix well and pour into a baking paper-lined loaf tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Let is cool slightly before cutting into it, so it keeps its shape.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte*
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins