Raw chocolate eggs
Chocolate eggs are an essential part of Easter, but the ones bought in the store are full of refined sugars, so we have come up with a healthy alternative. No worries, even healthy chocolate eggs are super delicious.
- 120 grams of peanut butter
- 60 grams of cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Agave syrup to taste
- Heat the coconut oil.
- Then mix all the ingredients in a blender. Taste the mixture and add agave syrup or any other sweetener.
- Put the mixture into to fridge for 10 minutes so it hardens.
- Form the eggs and place them back in the fridge for a couple of hours so they harden and then serve.