An amazing Ayurvedic blend
Triphala means “three fruits”. It is a blend of three traditional Ayurvedic herbs: Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki.
Triphala is known as a gentle intestinal tonic that speeds up digestion. The combination of these three fruits has a synergistic effect that supports healthy digestive functions as well as healthy respiratory and cardiovascular functions. Triphala is also a powerful antioxidant, so it protects cells from the harmful free radicals.
Benefits of Triphala:
- Acts as a natural internal cleanser
- Nourishes and repairs tissues
- Supports healthy digestion
- Is a rich antioxidant
Each fruit from this blend has its own benefits:
- Amalaki has a cooling effect that calms the pitta and supports the natural function of the liver and immune system. Amla has strong rejuvenating properties as it is a powerful antioxidant.
- Bibhitaki especially beneficial for kapha dosha, as it eliminates excess mucus in the body and is an excellent support to the respiratory system, also beneficial against bronchitis and asthma.
- Haritaki it warms the body and is great for all three doshas (vata, pitta and kapha). It is known for its “cleansing” effect on the body, as it has the strongest “laxative” effects, thus helps eliminate toxins from the body and maintain a healthy weight.
Triphala and weight loss
Triphala can be included, as a dietary supplement, in your healthy lifestyle. It ensures the good functioning of digestion, which is an important factor in achieving long-term success in maintaining optimal body weight. In addition, Triphala promotes healthy eating habits. By promoting the absorption of vitamins and minerals into our body, Triphala keeps the body healthy and balanced.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Improve concentration and memory
Day Detox Tea*
Natural tea blend with powerful healing herbs - white tea, milk thistle and artichoke extract
2-in-1 detox formula that cleanses the body and strenghtens your immune system