If I follow the below-mentioned tips for healthy eating, will I be worried about meal planning, big grocery shopping trips and preparing and storing all kinds of foods? No. If your biggest problem is time and energy, you simply have to focus on some little changes, healthy habits, lights snacks, meals and sides.
We listed some obstacles many of us face. You will definitely find yourself in at least one of the reasons on the list of why you are not able to eat healthy on the daily:
- Are you too busy in the morning (for breakfast) or in the evening (for dinner)?
- Do you lack time for meal planning and big shopping trips?
- Do you have a family who you cook for but everyone is too picky?
- Do you find it to exhausting to learn how to eat unprocessed healthy foods?
- Do you have to eat outside when you are at work?
- Are you not planning your healthy meals in advance?
- Do you prioritize other things and therefore don’t take time to eat healthily?
- Is cooking and coming up with new recipes to demanding?
The list goes on and on, but you get an idea that will lead you to change. How are we going to get rid of these reasons? We won’t – at least not right away. We will start with easier steps that require less time and energy.
No meal planning and extensive grocery shopping, no new complicated recipes or cooking techniques, but you will still be able to eat something quick and convenient.
Sounds good? The truth is that not all of these problems can be solved right away and if we let them stand in our way, we will never learn to eat healthier. Star small, just a few easy and convenient healthy eating habits. Once we understand these small changes well, we will be able to gradually tackle the bigger problems.