Wheatgrass looks like the grass from your garden, but as the saying goes, don’t judge a book by its cover. These little leaves are a superfood. They absorb sunlight and convert it to chlorophyll, which is one of our most important sources of life.
Chemically, chlorophyll is extremely similar to human blood. It is soluble in fat particles, and fat particles are directly absorbed into the bloodstream through the lymphatic system, thus feeding every cell in the body. The result is healthy and clean blood and positive effects on the whole body.
Wheatgrass is rich in vitamins (A, C, E) and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. It is by far the best source of chlorophyll, as the latter represents as much as 70% of wheatgrass. Chlorophyll improves the efficiency of oxygen transfer throughout the body and thus raises energy levels, enables the brain to function optimally and improves general well-being. Chlorophyll detoxifies, cleanses the blood and liver, prevents the development of bacteria, cleans teeth and gums, neutralizes toxins in the body and regulates blood sugar. By cleansing the blood, it slows down ageing and rejuvenates cells. It also contains many antioxidants, including beta-carotene.
Here are some more reasons why we call wheatgrass a superfood.
- It promotes the proper functioning of the heart, intestines, uterus and lungs;
- The high content of magnesium regulates and restores sex hormones and fertility;
- It contains 19 types of amino acids, of which as many as 12 are essential amino acids;
- Helps prevent tooth decay;
- Prevents grey hair;
- Improves digestion;
- It helps eliminate dandruff;
- It strengthens capillaries and lowers high blood pressure;
- Accelerates metabolism;
- It stimulates the thyroid gland and helps with digestive problems;
- It is alkaline;
- Soothes the skin and acts as a disinfectant;
- Neutralizes toxic substances such as cadmium, strontium, nicotine, mercury;
- Relieves pain and inflammation;
- It increases the number of red blood cells;
- It is free of additives, colourings and preservatives;
- It contains more iron than spinach;
- It contains more protein than meat, fish, eggs and dairy products.
Wheatgrass powder (EU) Bio
Natural source of vitamins and minerals
- 100% organically produced
- Vitamins and minerals
- High in protein
- High in dietary fibre
- Source of chlorophyll
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte*
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins