Crispy Ghosts for the holidays
These light and crispy ghosts are super easy to prepare, and with their unique shape they will conjure up a real festive atmosphere in your kitchen!
Try out the recipe below and cheer up your loved ones with these amazing delicacies that you can enjoy guilt-free.
- Sift tapioca and almond flour and set aside.
- Whip together the butter, agave syrup, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the sifted flour to the mass while mixing.
- When the mass is completely combined, knead it quickly with your hands and wrap it in a plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and line the tray with baking paper
- Take the mass out of the fridge and roll it out to a few millimeters thick.
- Use models to get the desired shape of the ghosts and put them on the baking tray.
- Optional: Thinly coat the cookies with coconut oil before baking.
- Bake for 10 min, until the cookies being to lightly brown on the edges.
- Once the cookies are baked, wait for them to cool completely.
- When cold, roll them in powdered sugar and shake the excess sugar off.
- Cookies can be stored in a tightly closed container at room temperature for up to 1 month. We can also freeze and thaw them when needed.
- A great version of these cookies are also the “Linzer eyes”. Spread Nature’s Finest apricot jam on the one cookie and place another one on top.
- Coconut oil will give shine to the cookies, but you can also skip it.
- For vegan version use vegan butter.
- You can also partially or completely replace tapioca flour with konjac flour or edible starch.
Coconut oil Bio
Contributes to maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
- 100% organically produced
- Cold-pressed and extra virgin
- Helps to absorb significant minerals
- Antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte*
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins