Flat belly foods
We made a list of foods for a flat tummy and for you to feel confident in your bikini. In addition to ab exercises, diet is also very important. It is necessary to drink enough water, eat enough fresh foods that contain a high proportion of water, avoid alcohol, sugary drinks and sugar.
- CUCUMBERS are rich in the antioxidant quercetin and contain as much as 96% water, which in combination prevents swelling. Cucumbers can be enjoyed in several different ways, in a salad, tzatziki sauce, with yoghurt, or dipped in homemade hummus.
- LENTILS, like other legumes, are rich in protein and fibre, keeping you full for longer. In addition, they contain a lot of iron, which contributes to the normal functioning of the metabolism.
- BANANA is great when you want a sweet snack. It is rich in potassium and resistant starch, which is one of the healthy carbohydrates that are metabolized slowly and keep us full for a long time.
- FENNEL has been used for centuries to regulate digestion. You can have it in the form of tea or spice.
- PAPAYA is a tropical fruit rich in vitamins A, C, E and folate. It also contains the papain enzyme, which helps the digestive tract break down food that is difficult to digest and thus prevents inflammation and bloating.
- WHOLEGRAINS are an excellent source of fibre, which helps regulate blood sugar and cholesterol and make you fill full.
- CHILLI and other spicy foods promote the breakdown of fat deposits, as well as prevent the need for something sweet, salty and fatty.
- ASPARAGUS is a source of soluble and insoluble fibre. The body metabolizes it slowly, so we are full longer between meals. Asparagus is a natural diuretic and thus prevents water retention and bloating.
- GINGER has a calming effect on an upset stomach. It stimulates intestinal peristalsis and has been used for centuries as an anti-bloating agent. Ginger tea after a meal can prolong the feeling of satiety.
- MINT AND CHAMOMILE TEAS are great after a hearty dinner. Both herbs help relax the gastrointestinal muscles, improve digestion and help the body excrete gases.
- GREEN TEA speeds up digestion and is very rich in antioxidants. It helps boost energy and break down fats.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Matcha Chai latte*
A natural alternative to coffee
An effective formula for restoring the natural balance of microflora
A 2-in-1 beauty detox formula that helps cleanse the body and prevent oxidative damage to cells