Raw chocolate ice-cream
This summer, you should try a slightly different ice cream – raw, vegan chocolate ice cream. Healthy and easy to prepare. Store-bought ice creams are full of additives, colourings and sugar.
- 4 frozen bananas – slice the banana and put in the freezer for a few hours
- 250 g cashews – soak overnight
- 3 tablespoons bio cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- any sweetener – Yacon syrup, agave syrup, erythritol, coconut sugar
Blend all the ingredients until you get a thick mixture. Place in a freezer for 4-6 hours or until it has hardened completely.
To put on top – raw chocolate glaze
Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth mixture. Sprinkle with coconut chips or cacao nibs.
Enjoy your ice cream!
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte*
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins