Raw chocolate ice-cream
This summer, you should try a slightly different ice cream – raw, vegan chocolate ice cream. Healthy and easy to prepare. Store-bought ice creams are full of additives, colourings and sugar.
- 4 frozen bananas – slice the banana and put in the freezer for a few hours
- 250 g cashews – soak overnight
- 3 tablespoons bio cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- any sweetener – Yacon syrup, agave syrup, erythritol, coconut sugar
Blend all the ingredients until you get a thick mixture. Place in a freezer for 4-6 hours or until it has hardened completely.
To put on top – raw chocolate glaze
Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth mixture. Sprinkle with coconut chips or cacao nibs.
Enjoy your ice cream!
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
2-in-1 detox formula that helps to cleanse the body and improve toxin elimination
DETOX TEA BUNDLE
Perfect combination of two teas
2-in-1 beauty detox formula that helps cleanse the body and prevent premature aging from oxidative stress