- 1 ½ cups brazil nuts
- 1 ½ cups sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dates (soak overnight, drain but save the water for the second acai filling)
- 1-2 cups of coconut oil
- 1-2 cups raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Filling 1: Goji, Maca in Vanilla
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1½ cups soaked cashews
- 1½ cups soaked coconut chips
- 1½ cups coconut flower
- 1½ cups agave syrup or coconut palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons maca powder
- 1½ cups soaked goji berries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
Filling 2: Acai and Blueberries
In a blender, finely grind the sunflower seeds and the brazil nuts. Mix the dates, coconut oil and Himalayan salt. Then mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and add the cocoa (the more you add it, the more chocolatey it will be). Spread the dough in a cake tin and place in the freezer to harden.
Filling 1: Blend the ingredients till smooth. Add coconut flour if too runny.
Filling 2: Blend the ingredients till smooth. Add coconut flour if too runny.
Take the base out of the freezer. Add the first filling on top and then the second one. Decorate with blueberries.
Try chilling it overnight in the fridge so the flavours get even better.