- Put the dates in the food processor, add some water and blend till you are left with a liquid mixture.
- Add the ground up oats and mix.
- Place the dough in a large bowl, add the protein powder and mix. Gradually add the cacao powder until you get a thick consistency that isn’t sticky and is easily shaped into balls.
- Form about 30 balls and roll each one in the coconut chips.
- Place them on a tray or a container.
- You can try them immediately, but if you prefer them to harden a bit, then place them in the fridge for 20 minutes. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
If the dough is too crumbly and dry, add more dates.
If the dough is too sticky, add more cacao powder and ground up oats.