- 360mL almond milk
- 1 apple (blend in a blender to get an apple sauce )
- 30g coffee (already prepared in water)
- 520g rye flour
- 160mL coconut oil (melted)
- 250g cocoa powder
- 320g organic unrefined cane sugar
- 2 TBS. of apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS. of baking soda
- 2 TBS. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt
- 1 TBS. of chocolate peanut butter
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 200g vegan dark chocolate
- 360g powdered sugar
- 60mL almond milk
- 260g vegan butter (melted)
- 160g cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare a round cake pan, grease the bottom with vegan butter and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Mix the liquid ingredients and leave for a few minutes to activate. Add coffee, vanilla extract, apple sauce, cocoa powder, rye flour, baking soda, baking powder, chocolate peanut butter, unrefined cane sugar and salt. Stir everything together until no lumps remain and you get a smooth mass. Let’s try and check, we can adapt it to our wishes.
- Divide the dough into two parts and bake each piece for about 30-35 minutes.
- While both parts cool, prepare the chocolate filling by mixing all the ingredients well. Spread the filling over one of the biscuits, then place the other part on it, coat with the rest of the filling, and sprinkle with cocoa powder and, if desired, coconut chips.