Vegan cacao oatmeal cookies
The perfect Valentine’s Day recipe.
Strawberries and chocolate – the perfect Valentine’s Day combination. Don’t you agree? 😊
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Peel the bananas and place in a large bowl. Mash them using a fork till smooth.
- Add cacao butter to a small bowl and melt over a pot of boiling water.
- To the bananas, add the almond milk, melted butter, oats, ground-up almonds, cacao powder and mix well. If the mixture is too dry, add more milk.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes so that the oats soak up some of the liquid and bind the dough.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the dough and shape the cookies however you want. We went for hearts for Valentine’s Day.
- Bake the cookies for 15 – 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte*
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins