Vegan Pavlova cake
We’ve decided to present you the Nature’s Finest team. Who creates Instagram and Facebook content, who is behind blogs and recipes?
In the kitchen with Monika, this time joined us Manja Margon, who also participates in the creation of this cooking show. Together with Monika, they will prepare an excellent, very special vegan dessert – Pavlova cake.
1. To prepare delicious and fresh vegan Pavlova cake, we need pre-chilled chickpea water or aquafaba (it should not be salted). Add a tip of a teaspoon of powdered tartar to the liquid. The chickpea water is then beaten with a hand mixer until you notice that peaks begin to form in the mass, about 5-10 minutes.
2. Add grounded erythritol (sugar in crystals is not recommended for the preparation of aquafaba) to the mass, and mix for another 5 minutes. Finally, if necessary, add a teaspoon or two of white wine vinegar and mix well.
3. Using a tablespoon, place the prepared mass on baking paper and create a circle, which should be a little higher on the sides than in the middle.
4. Place the prepared cake in a preheated oven at 120 degrees and bake for about two hours until the top hardens. The cake is then cooled well – about 4 hours. It is best to prepare the cake a day before, so it will cool nicely.
5. Add the whipped coconut cream to the cake and decorate with fruit. We topped with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. We also sprinkled with crushed almonds.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Matcha Chai latte*
A natural alternative to coffee
An effective formula for restoring the natural balance of microflora
A 2-in-1 beauty detox formula that helps cleanse the body and prevent oxidative damage to cells