Why is regular water drinking important for weight loss?
There are many reasons why it is important to drink water regularly, especially if you are on a diet:
- Initial weight loss is largely the result of water loss, so you will need to drink enough water to prevent dehydration.
- The process of burning calories requires an adequate supply of water to be effective.
Dehydration slows down the fat-burning process.
- Dehydration causes a decrease in blood volume, which in turn results in a reduction in the supply of oxygen to the muscles, so you may feel tired.
- Water regulates our body temperature, which means that with a sufficient amount of water, we can feel more energetic during exercise. Water also nourishes our muscles.
- It improves metabolism as it helps with digestion. Fibre and water go hand in hand so that they improve daily bowel movements.
- It helps in weight loss because it flushes out the by-products of the fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger or acts as a very effective appetite suppressant. Water is also calorie-free.
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage
Matcha Chai latte
Healthy and tasty alternative to coffee
The highest quality and the most bioavailable form of B vitamins