- Supports the immune system: the microflora acts as a defense against ingested harmful organisms and prevents their development. It additionally participates in the synthesis of certain vitamins, including B vitamins and vitamin K.
- Helps maintain weight: an important key to maintaining an appropriate weight is your intestinal microflora.
- Supports brain health: intestinal bacteria also affect brain health and your mood
- Supports bone health: bacteria in the gut can help absorb calcium.
How to enjoy holiday goodies without a guilty conscience
Holidays are at the door! Looking forward to all the holiday goodies while also planning New Year’s vows? Don’t let guilt spoil the Christmas atmosphere.
Happy December is a time for good company and sinfully good food that leaves its mark on our well-being after the holidays. Excessive amounts and improper food choices accumulate toxins and free radicals in the body, and overloaded livers can weaken the entire immune system. Such a condition leads to an unbalanced intestinal microflora.
Why is a balanced intestinal microflora so important?
Research shows that the intestinal microflora is important not only for our digestion, but also for overall health and well-being. It consists of bacteria, which are divided into “good” and “bad”. Good bacteria benefit health, while bad ones can cause disease, digestive problems and malaise.
Balanced intestinal microflora:
- Supports digestion: a balanced microflora is made up of bacteria that help the body digest and absorb nutrients.
How to take care of balanced microflora?
Our daily habits such as diet and exercise strongly influence the stability and diversity of the intestinal microflora. The diverse microflora contains many different types of bacteria, thus ensuring that bad bacteria do not prevail over good ones. For a balanced microflora, make sure you exercise regularly, and include lots of wholesome and varied foods in your diet. Avoid processed foods and sugar. Also, supplement your diet with high-quality omega-3 fatty acids and drink plenty of water.
Do not forget about probiotics…
Probiotics are living organisms that have a positive effect on the balanced microflora. They help our digestive system to metabolize the food we eat and prevent the development of harmful bacteria in the gut.
To maintain a healthy digestion, in addition to regular exercise and drinking sufficient amounts of water, it’s also important to eat foods rich in fibre. With OK!Digestion, you can take care of your digestion and intestines in a natural and simple way, despite the fast lifestyle.
The product has been clinically proven to increase the beneficial microflora by 21% in three weeks and help restore its balance. Contains 100% natural ingredients:
- Patented active ingredient Inavea™
It’s a completely natural and organic formula of baobab and acacia, which have proven probiotic effects. Inavea™ is clinically proven to contribute to the balance of the microflora, promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and support healthy digestion and general well-being.
- Rosehip helps with digestion and contributes to the normal functioning of the intestinal tract
- Turmeric supports the immune system and has antioxidant activity
- Ginger supports the digestive system and contributes to vitality and increased energy
OK!Digestion 1+1 FREE
An effective formula for restoring the natural balance of the microflora
- With patented active ingredient Inavea™
- Clinically proven to increase the beneficial microflora and help restore its balance
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the digestive tract
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Helps maintain healthy digestion
- 100% natural ingredients
May the holidays not be a stressful period, but a time to relax with your loved ones and enjoy sinfully good sweets, which we can only afford on special occasions. We wish you holidays full of joy and goodwill!
Products in cart
Special offer only here!
Add to your order and save!
Vitamin D3 + Calcium*
An effective formula of Vitamin D3 and Calcium for a strong immune system, bones and teeth
Clinically proven 6-in-1 formula for lowering bad cholesterol
Formula with coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and B-complex for protection against oxidative damage